2024 Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest Rules
1. Your Idaho® potato display must be in place for at least one (1) week during the contest period.
2. Qualifying displays must include ALL of the following products:
- Fresh Idaho® potatoes (bag, bulk, or both) that have a clear label showing the Idaho® name and the Grown in Idaho® seal
- A clearly marked Idaho® dehydrated product
Displays may not include potato products from other states.
3. Display point-of-sale (POS) materials must include 2024 special-themed POS material from the Idaho Potato Commission. You may create your own display support materials as well. Creativity is encouraged!
4. Display entries are limited to one (1) per store and can be any size. It’s not about how large or small the display is; it’s about the creativity.
5. Display entries will be judged, and the Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest Review Committee will award prizes. Displays are judged on a point system based on the following criteria:
- Use of fresh and dehydrated Idaho® potato products
- Use of IPC-provided point-of-sale materials
- Salability of the display
- Creative elements
The committee’s decision is final.
6. All entries must be received by the Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest Review Committee no later than April 15, 2024. Top winners will be notified by June 1, 2024, and all winners will be posted by June 15, 2024, on our website: idahopotato.com/retail.
7. Prizes will be awarded subject to your company’s policies regarding distribution of such awards. Void where prohibited by company policy. Taxes are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
8. Prizes will be awarded to winning entrants by July 31, 2024, subject to verification by the Idaho Potato Commission of all completed entry documents and applicable information.
9. All entries must include an official entry form or photocopy of same. If entering by postal mail, entry photos should have entrant’s name, address, store name, email address, and business phone number on the back of each photo. Digital photo submissions are preferred, but you may submit printed photos.
10. Displays are judged by the photos received—up to five (5) photo submissions accepted. We are looking for quality photography (THINK QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY). Be sure to use a good camera on its highest-quality photo setting to show off all your hard work.
11. The Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest Review Committee is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or stolen entries. Entries become the property of the Idaho Potato Commission and cannot be returned. Please keep a copy for your records. By entering, you give the Idaho Potato Commission your permission to use your entry for publicity or advertising purposes. Contest available to US retailers only.
12. Traeger grand prize cannot be switched out for the cash value. Grand prize consists of a Traeger package, which includes:
- Traeger model of winner’s choice
- Full-length grill cover
- Meater® block thermometer accessory
- Traeger gift card ($250)
The Idaho Potato Commission covers delivery and ordering costs to the verified home address of winner. Limit one (1) prize per household. The grand prize winner must claim the prize within 30 days of notification. No substitutions allowed. If any prize becomes unavailable, the sponsor may replace it with one of equal or lesser value. Approximate retail value: $4,500.
It’s Easy to Enter Online!
Submit your Display Contest entry and high-quality photos online at idahopotato.com/plm-enter-now. Click on Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest/Entry, complete the entry form, upload up to five (5) high-quality photo files when prompted, and submit. An email message will be sent to you confirming that your entry was received. Or you may fill out and mail the form here with your display photo(s).