All Things Hash Brown Potatoes
Whether you call them hash browns, home fries, fried potatoes, or skillet fries, the best are made with Idaho® Potatoes. The Idaho® Russet Burbank or Norkotah varieties are ideal for hash browns with their satisfying taste and texture. The high solids content provides a distinct texture and hearty flavor. They also absorb less fat in cooking. Idaho® Hash Browns also undergo less shrinkage for improved yield and plate coverage due to their low moisture content. Their low sugar content ensures that they will cook to a golden-brown color.
The Best Dr. Potato Posts on Hash Brown Potatoes:
- How Many Pounds Of Potatoes Should I Be Using When Cooking For Large Groups?
- Make Ahead Latkes
- How Do I Replicate Restaurant Style Hash Browns?
- What Is The Food Safety Risk In Eating Thawed Hashbrown Potatoes?
- How can I spice up my Hash dishes this year?
- How To Get The Perfect Latkes Or Hash Browns At Home.