Cheesy Hashbrowns Breakfast Pizza
Super crispy and super easy to make, Cheesy Hash Browns Breakfast Pizza became my family's favorite breakfast recipes after the first bite.
- 3 bacon strips, cut into little pieces
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or olive oil
- 4-5 Idaho® potatoes, peeled & grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ big avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2-3 small ripe tomatoes, cubed
- green onion for garnish
- Add bacon pieces into the non-stick skillet, cook on medium/high heat for about 5 minutes stirring few times, or until bacon is crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Leave 1 tablespoon of bacon grease in the skillet and drain the rest. Add 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil.
- When oil is hot, add grated potato forming one big hash brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook without disturbing until crispy and golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- Carefully flip to the other side, sprinkle with 1 cup of cheddar cheese and cook for another 5-7 minutes or until potato is cooked through and has a beautiful crispy bottom.
- Remove from pan and garnish with avocado cubes, tomatoes, green onion and crispy bacon. If needed, season more with salt and pepper. Enjoy!