- 1 1/2 cup spinach (shaved)
- 1/2 cup bacon (diced and crisped)
- 1 cup grated Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion - (diced and gently sautéed)
- 1 plate Idaho® russet hashbrown potatoes
- Place potatoes on oven-safe plate.
- Layer all ingredients on top of hashbrowns with cheese as the last layer. Bake in oven until golden brown.
- Serving option: Top with horseradish and low-fat sour cream.
- Chef's note: For lower fat and fewer calories, use turkey bacon and low-fat Jack cheese.
Yield: 4 servings
Lynn’s Paradise Café