2021 Idaho® Potato Lover's Display Contest Rules
- Your Idaho® Potato, Hormel® Bacon Toppings, and Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Veggies display must be in place for at least one week during the contest period.
- Displays must be in the produce section of the store. Qualifying displays must include ALL of the following products:
- Fresh Idaho® Potatoes (bag, bulk, or both) that have a clear label showing the Idaho® name and the Grown in Idaho® seal
- A clearly marked Idaho® dehydrated potato product
- Any variety of Hormel® Real Bacon toppings
- Any variety of Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Veggies
Displays may not include potato products from other states.
- Display point-of-sale (POS) materials must include 2021 special-themed POS material from the Idaho Potato Commission. You may create your own display support materials as well. Creativity is encouraged!
- Display entries are limited to one per store and can be any size. It’s not about how large or small, it’s about the creativity.
- Display entries will be judged and prizes awarded by the Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest Review Committee. Displays are judged on a point system, based on the following criteria:
1) Creativity of the display, 2) Incorporation of Hormel® Bacon Toppings and Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Veggies, 3) Salability of the display, and 4) Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest signage.
The committee’s decisions are final.
- All entries must be received by the Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest Review Committee no later than April 15, 2021. Top winners will be notified by May 1, 2021, and all winners will be posted by June 1, 2021, on our website: idahopotato.com/retail.
- Prizes will be awarded subject to your company's policies regarding distribution of such awards. Void where prohibited by company policy. Taxes are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
- Prizes will be awarded to winning entrants by June 15, 2021, subject to verification by the Idaho Potato Commission of all completed entry documents and applicable information.
- All entries must include an official entry form or photocopy of same. If entering by postal mail, entry photos should have entrant’s name, address, store name, email address, and business phone number on the back of each photo. Digital photo submissions are preferred, but you may submit printed photos.
- Displays are judged by the photos received—up to 5 photo submissions accepted. We are looking for quality photography (THINK QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY). That flip phone is just not going to cut it, so be sure to use a good camera on its highest-quality photo setting to show off all your hard work.
- The Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest Review Committee is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or stolen entries. Entries become the property of the Idaho Potato Commission and cannot be returned. Please keep a copy for your records. By entering, you give the Idaho Potato Commission your permission to use your entry for publicity or advertising purposes. Contest is void where prohibited.
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa Sweepstakes Brochure Rules: All Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest entries will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes portion of this promotion. Grand prize consists of roundtrip airfare for two, 6 days’ / 5 nights’ accommodations at the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa, your choice of either the Mountain Suite or Spa Suite, meal allowance of up to $400 per day including taxes and gratuities, daily spa treatments for two, plus $1,000 to cover miscellaneous recreation and ground transportation costs. Approximate retail value (ARV) $11,700. See complete details and official rules, at idahopotato.com/retail.
It’s Easy to Enter Online!
Submit your Display Contest entry and high-quality photos online at idahopotato.com/plm-enter-now. Click on Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest/Entry, complete the entry form, upload up to 5 quality photo files when prompted, and submit. An email message will be sent to you confirming that your entry was received. Or you may fill out and mail the form below along with your display photo(s).