- Determine the Type of License needed.
- Choose the appropriate application determined by the type of license.
- Submit application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (208) 514-4207 or (208) 334-2274
- After application review and credit references are returned, a license will then be emailed to the applicant for signature.
- The applicant should sign the license agreement and return it along with the appropriate license fee.
- In-state licenses are $100.00 annually due on or before September 1 along with the appropriate compliance report.
- Out-of-state licenses are $300.00 annually due on or before September 1 along with the appropriate compliance report.
- There is no charge for a container manufacturer's license, but a container manufacturer's compliance report will be due annually on or before September 1.
- After the license is signed by a duly authorized IPC representative, a copy of the fully executed document will be returned to the licensee by email. If the licensee would like an original, fully executed document, please print, sign and return two originals by mail to IPC, PO Box 1670, Eagle, ID 83616.
If you have any questions, please contact Gracie Bingham: