Great for Take-Out
Your Partner and Resource
COVID-19 is driving innovation and creativity within foodservice, and we're working hard to help operators adapt to the "new normal".
- No vegetable is more affordable, or versatile than the Idaho® Potato.
- Potatoes support all meal opportunities – breakfast, lunch and dinner – in all positions – appetizers, side dishes and entrées.
- For when you want a plant-based dish, potatoes carry the plate.
- In a time when people are craving comfort food, potatoes are a perfect fit.
“New Normal” Trends
According to the International Foodservice Manufacturer's Association (IFMA) these are likely some new trends in foodservice.
- Simplified Menus
- Comfort Foods
- Expanded Hours & Dayparts
- Meal Kits
- Versatile, High-Quality Ingredients
The recipes below hold well for take-out or reheat easily in meal kits. Use them as-is, or as inspiration for your own creations.