The Meat and Idaho® Potatoes Easy Slider
- 2 ½ pounds angus beef, made into 3 ounce patties
- salt to taste
- 12 brioche buns
- 3 small Idaho® potatoes
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- ¼ cup cooked, chopped thick bacon
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prick the potatoes a few times with a fork and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 45-60 minutes until the skin is crispy and the potatoes are tender. Once cool enough to handle, slice each potato into thin wedges.
- Preheat a griddle over high heat. Lightly oil griddle. Toast each brioche bun half and set aside.
- Season the beef patties with salt. Cook each patty on the griddle to medium well, about 6 minutes total, flipping once. Just before the beef patties are done, top each with 3 potato wedges and 1 tablespoon of grated cheddar on each. Allow cheese to melt. Remove from the heat, place on bottom brioche buns and top with sour cream, chopped bacon, and chopped chives. Serve open face.
Yield: 12 sliders