2022 Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest Rules
1. Your Idaho® Potato, HORMEL® Bacon Toppings, and Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Veggies display must be in place for at least 1 week during the contest period.
2. Displays must be in the produce section of the store. Qualifying displays must include ALL of the following products:
- Fresh Idaho® potatoes (bag, bulk, or both) that have a clear label showing the Idaho® name and the Grown in Idaho® seal
- A clearly marked Idaho® dehydrated potato product
- Any variety of HORMEL® Real Bacon toppings
- Any variety of Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Veggies
Displays may not include potato products from other states.
3. Display point-of-sale (POS) materials must include 2022 special-themed POS materials from the Idaho Potato Commission. You may create your own display support materials as well. Creativity is encouraged!
4. Display entries are limited to 1 per store and can be any size. It’s not about how large or small, it’s about the creativity.
5. Display entries will be judged and prizes awarded by the Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest Review Committee. Displays are judged on a point system, based on the following criteria: 1) creativity of the display, 2) incorporation of HORMEL® Bacon Toppings and Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Veggies, 3) salability of the display, and 4) Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest signage.
The committee’s decisions are final.
6. All entries must be received by the Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest Review Committee no later than April 15, 2022. Top winners will be notified by May 15, 2022, and all winners will be posted by June 15, 2022, on our website: idahopotato.com/retail.
7. Prizes will be awarded subject to your company’s policies regarding distribution of such awards. Void where prohibited by company policy. Taxes are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
8. Prizes will be awarded to winning entrants by July 15, 2022, subject to verification by the Idaho Potato Commission of all completed entry documents and applicable information.
9. All entries must include an official entry form or photocopy of same. If entering by postal mail, entry photos should have entrant’s name, address, store name, email address, and business phone number on the back of each photo. Digital photo submissions are preferred, but you may submit printed photos.
10. Displays are judged by the photos received—up to 5 photo submissions accepted. We are looking for quality photography (think Quality, NOT Quantity). That flip phone is just not going to cut it, so be sure to use a good camera on its highest-quality photo setting to show off all your hard work.
11. The Idaho® Potato Lovers Display Contest Review Committee is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or stolen entries. Entries become the property of the Idaho Potato Commission and cannot be returned. Please keep a copy for your records. By entering, you give the Idaho Potato Commission your permission to use your entry for publicity or advertising purposes. Contest is void where prohibited.
12. Prize consists of roundtrip airfare for two and 7 days’, 6 nights’ accommodations: at the Casa Marina Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Resort. Includes a meal allowance of up to $300 per day including taxes and fees and $200 for ground transportation. Prize consists of: roundtrip coach air transportation for up to 2 people from a major U.S. city nearest the winner’s home residence. Entire trip must be completed 2 years from when it’s awarded and must be booked at least 30 days in advance of travel date. Blackout dates or other restrictions may apply as dictated by airline or hotel. All hotel arrangements are subject to availability. Travel must begin and end with the same major U.S. airport, with the same service. Once the airline tickets are issued to the winner, any fee associated with flight changes is the responsibility of the winner. Winner will be responsible for ground transportation to and from the airport at point of origin. Winner is responsible for all other expenses associated with his/her use of the prize not specified here; actual value may vary depending on number of guests, departure city, and dates of travel. Winner and guests must travel on same itinerary and possess required travel identification documents prior to ticketing. Odds depend on number of entries. Limit 1 prize per household. No substitution of prizes. If any prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award substitute of equal or greater value. Allow 5-7 weeks after validation for receipt of prize. Approximate retail value (ARV) $9,500. See complete details and official rules, at idahopotato.com/retail.