Dill Lemon Dipping Sauce
- 1 bunch fresh dill, washed, with large pieces of stems removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- Coarsely chop or tear dill into pieces to make 1 to 1 1/2 cups of dill. In a small food processor, process dill briefly until finely chopped
- Add lemon juice and process briefly to combine.
- In small mixing bowl, stir together dill mixture and mayonnaise until well blended and smooth. Transfer to serving bowl. Serve at room temperature.