Green Goddess Potato Salad
- 1 ½ pounds Idaho® Mixed Medley Fingerling Potatoes
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- ½ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Scrub the Idaho® fingerling potatoes clean and quarter, place in a large pot and fill with cold water. Bring the pot to boil over medium heat and season generously with kosher salt. Cook the potatoes until they are fork tender, about 12-15 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor add the yogurt, garlic, basil, cilantro, tarragon, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Place the potatoes in a large mixing bowl and toss with half the dressing. Depending how much dressing you like on your potato salad you can add more or serve as is. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed. Place potato salad in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
- Reserve leftover dressing to serve with salads or to refresh any leftover potato salad the next day.