Chock-full of Idaho Potatoes and crunchy vegetables, just serve with a loaf of crusty bread for a well-balanced, quick and easy meal.
- 2 large Idaho Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle clam juice
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (6 1/2-ounce) can minced clams, undrained
- Combine potatoes, celery, carrot, onion, thyme, clam juice and tomatoes in a deep 3-quart microwave-safe casserole dish; cover and microwave at HIGH 15 to 18 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 5 minutes. Stir in clams; cover and microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.