Ask Dr. Potato
With 746 posts, chances are there's already an answer to your question. Please try searching below before submitting a question to Dr. Potato. Use multiple words to help narrow down the results. For example, search for "potatoes" and "group" if looking for an answer on cooking potatoes for large groups.
Dr Potato 2018 - The Most Searched Questions and Answers for Idaho® Potato Tips
Just want to thank Dr. Potato for all of the great Idaho potato tips; I have used them frequently over the past several years. Just out of curiosity, what are the most searched for posts?
Looking back at 2018, here is a list of the most viewed Dr. Potato posts:
- Proper Steps to Storing Peeled Potatoes (132,209 views): https://idahopotato.com/dr-potato/proper-steps-to-storing-peeled-potatoes
- My Potatoes Turned Black, Are They Okay to Eat? (51,799 views): https://idahopotato.com/dr-potato/my-potatoes-turned-black-are-they-okay-to-eat
- Cooked Potatoes - How Long Can I Store in the Refrigerator (41,749 views): https://idahopotato.com/dr-potato/when-cooking-ten-pounds-of-baked-potatoes-how-long-can-i-store-them-in-the-refrigerator
- Baking Potatoes for a Large Group (40,086 views): https://idahopotato.com/dr-potato/baking-potatoes-for-a-large-group-3
- Are Slightly Soft Potatoes Okay to Eat? (32,097 views): https://idahopotato.com/dr-potato/are-slightly-soft-potatoes-okay-to-cook-eat
- Can I Eat Potatoes that are Green? (30,594 views): https://idahopotato.com/dr-potato/can-i-eat-potatoes-that-are-green
You can search Dr. Potato by Title & Question or Title, Question and Answer and by Categories and Popular Tags. For others, seeing this post for the very first time…
Have a question? Dr. Potato has the answer!
Click here to submit »
Dr. Potato isn't a real doctor but a team of potato experts ready to answer all your potato questions.