Baked Potato with Roasted Corn and Black Bean Relish
A hearty, healthy, south-of-the-border style corn and black bean relish that is vegan, gluten-free and full of flavor!
- 2 baked Idaho® russet potatoes
Corn and Black Bean Relish
- 1 cup corn, roasted (or purchase frozen roasted corn)
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Garnish: hot sauce or Sriracha
- Place all the corn and black bean salsa ingredients into a medium bowl and mix to incorporate.
- Adjust salt and lime, adding more if you like.
- Cut a slit into the warm baked potatoes and fluff up the flesh with a fork.
- Divide corn and black bean relish between the two potatoes.
- Drizzle with hot sauce or sriracha.
- Serve immediately.