Baked Idaho® Russet Potato with Mango Avocado Relish and Jalapeño Honey
Warm baked Idaho® potatoes are topped with a smokey, sweet mango relish. Avocados add delicious richness and the jalapeño honey adds a burst of flavor and heat.
See how Sylvia makes her baked potatoes in an instant pot here.
- 2 baked Idaho® russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 6-8 slices jalapeño
- 1 mango, diced into cubes
- 1 avocado, diced into cubes
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/8 cup red onion, finely chopped
- zest from 1/2 a lime
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the honey, water and jalapeño in a small sauce pan and gently heat until it comes to a simmer. Turn heat off and set aside.
- Place mango relish ingredients into a medium bowl and gently mix, careful to not over mix (to keep avocado in tact).
- Cut a slit into the warm baked potatoes and fluff up the flesh with a fork.
- Top with a generous amount of the relish.
- Drizzle with the jalapeño honey and serve immediately.