Summer Blueberry Idaho® Potato Salad
- 2 pounds Idaho® potatoes, washed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups mixed leafy greens
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon fresh orange zest, for garnish
- Place potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water and a pinch of salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and set aside to cool.
- Peel and cut potatoes into ⅓ inch cubes and transfer to a large bowl. Add olive oil and orange juice; toss to coat. Mix in leafy greens, parsley, almonds, blueberries, cashews, red pepper, sea salt and black pepper; gently toss to combine. Cover and chill; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature. Garnish with fresh orange zest.
Yield: 6 servings