Shepherd's Pie with Instant Mashed Idaho® Potato Topping
- 6 servings prepared instant mashed Idaho® potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed tomato soup (undiluted)
- 2 1/2 cups cooked green beans
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven 350° F. Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- In a large frying pan brown onion and beef. Salt and pepper to taste. Drain meat and place in casserole. Pour soup over hamburger; top with green beans. Mound potatoes on top. Brush with beaten egg. Bake for 30 minutes.