Roasted Idaho® Potatoes, Cauliflower, and Brussels Sprouts with Goat Cheese and Hazelnuts
- 1-pound Idaho® yellow potatoes
- ½ pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- ½ pound cauliflower florets, purple or other color
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil or extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 teaspoon Herbs de Provence
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, plus extra to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons golden balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower in to ~ 1 inch pieces, and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle 2 tablespoons oil on top, along with Herbs de Provence, sea salt, and pepper. Use clean hands to toss potatoes and vegetables so they are well coated with oil and seasonings. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Chop hazelnuts and toast over medium heat in a pan for ~ 3 minutes while potatoes and vegetables are roasting. Remove from pan immediately, and set aside to cool.
- When potatoes and vegetables are done baking, place them in a serving dish, then season with additional sea salt and pepper if desired, an extra drizzle of oil, balsamic vinegar, and top with crumbled goat cheese and toasted hazelnuts.
- Enjoy while still warm.
Yield: 4 servings for a main dish or 8 servings for a side dish
Sodium: 253 mg
Fat: 22 g
Protein: 11 g