Air Fried Rolled Potato Tacos
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, guacamole, hot sauce, and extra cheese for garnish
- Heat tortillas in a hot skillet until warmed and pliable.
- Spread each tortilla with ¼ cup mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cheese and roll up.
- Place rolled tacos seam side down in the basket of the air fryer.
- Set temperature to 390°F and cook for 18-20 minutes until crispy.
- Top with desired garnish and enjoy.