Buffalo Hasselback Idaho® Potatoes
- 4 Idaho® Russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- buffalo sauce for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Create thin slices down the length of each potato (approximately 1/8 inch apart), stopping about 1/4 inch from the bottom. Rub each potato with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes until crispy on the top and tender in the center, about 1 hour. The potatoes will fan out during cooking.
- Whisk together melted butter and buffalo sauce. Once cooked, remove potatoes from oven and brush the tops with buffalo sauce mixture. Return to oven and cook 5 minutes more.
- Remove potatoes from oven and top them with sour cream, blue cheese, green onions and an additional drizzle of buffalo sauce. Serve immediately.