Baked Mashed Idaho® Potatoes
- cooking spray
- 8 cups Idaho® mashed potatoes (can use leftover potatoes)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 8 butter crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 1 1/2-qt. casserole with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine potatoes, egg, sour cream, cottage cheese and onions at medium speed. Spoon potato mixture into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with crushed crackers (or shredded cheese) and bake 30 minutes.
Yield: 10 servings
Sodium: 621 mg
Fat: 14 g
Protein: 7 g
Cholesterol: 54 mg