Harissa Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Add a bit of spice to your side dishes with these harissa roasted fingerling potatoes. They come together easily and they’re great for parties or even weeknight dinners!
- 2 pounds Idaho fingerling potatoes
- 1/3 cup mild harissa sauce*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons crumbled feta
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Slice fingerling potatoes in half. If the potatoes are fairly large, cut the potatoes into quarters.
- In a large bowl, mix harissa with olive oil, cumin, paprika and salt. Toss potatoes into the sauce and spread over prepared baking sheet. Bake potatoes for 25 to 30 minutes, until the potatoes are a nice golden brown.
- Serve potatoes with crumbled feta and chopped parsley. Season with more salt and pepper, if you like. Enjoy!