Roast Idaho® Potatoes with Artichokes, Mushrooms and Olives
- 1 ½ pounds baby yellow and/or red Idaho® potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 6 baby artichokes
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ½ cup pitted black olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Toss the potatoes in oil and arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the artichokes by cutting off the tops and stems and removing the tough outer leaves. Slice the artichokes in half.
- Stir the prepared artichokes, mushrooms, and lemon zest in with the potatoes. Roast an additional 15 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, parsley and olives.
If baby artichokes aren’t available, substitute 1 ½ cups of frozen artichoke hearts (defrosted and pat dry).