Perky Idaho® Potato Meatloaf
- 1 pound lean ground beef (at least 85% lean)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons sriracha or ketchup
- 1 1/2 cup frozen Idaho® potato puffs or tots
- 1/4 cup ketchup, divided
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, egg, and sriracha sauce until well mixed. Gently fold in the potato puffs.
- Place the beef-potato mixture in the loaf pan and smooth the top. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the ketchup overall and spread evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the center measures 160° F. Remove from the oven, spread remaining ketchup on top and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.