French Fry Quesadillas
- 12 ounces frozen Idaho® potato French fries
- 1 skinless boneless chicken breast, cooked and cooled
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded jack cheese (reduced fat, if available)
- Prepare frozen French-fries according to package directions and set aside. Heat oven to 400° F.
- Cut cooked chicken breast into small pieces. Lightly brush the bottom of cookie sheet with oil. Spread half the fries on the bottom of the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the remaining ingredients over the fries. Top with another layer of fries and then the remaining ingredients. Bake until cheese melts and begins to brown.