Olive Crushed Potatoes with Lamb, Spinach, Tomato and Artichokes
- Olive Crushed Potatoes
- 6 90 count Idaho® Potatoes
- 9 ounces butter
- 1 tablespoon kalamata olive paste
- 6 pitted kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- Each Serving
- 6 to 7 ounce lamb loin chop
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mixed fresh chopped herbs (oregano, thyme, sage, rosemary)
- 3 ounces fresh spinach
- 3 ounces cooked artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 ounce roasted cherry tomatoes
- Garlic Butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For garnish, chive oil or beet oil
Olive Crushed Potatoes
- Bake potatoes in 400°F oven approximately 1 hour or until tender.
- Combine butter olive paste and chopped olives in mixing bowl.
- Cut potatoes in half. Scoop potato pulp into bowl; mash together, leaving some lumps.
- Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- For each serving, rub lamb with olive oil; press herb mix onto both sides of meat
- Sear lamb to medium-rare.
- Meanwhile sauté spinach, artichoke hearts and tomatoes in garlic butter.
- Season lamb and vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Arrange vegetables in plate center with potatoes in the middle.
- Place lamb chop next to potatoes.
- Garnish around plate center with droplets of chive and beet oils.