Mega Chopped Salad with Shrimp and Roasted Potatoes
- 3 small Idaho® potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices smoked bacon, cut crosswise into ½-inch pieces
- ¾ pound peeled and deveined 31-35 count shrimp
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped green beans, steamed
- 1/3 cup pitted olives
- 6 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared basil pesto
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes deep golden brown and tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in large skillet over medium heat. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp, stirring frequently. Using slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate. Return skillet with bacon drippings to stove over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Transfer shrimp to medium bowl.
- Make the Dressing: In small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, yogurt, mayonnaise, pesto, parsley, dill, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and paprika.
- Arrange lettuce on large platter. Top with avocado, eggs, radishes, tomatoes, cannellini beans, green beans, olives, bacon and shrimp. Serve with dressing.