- 2 pounds Idaho® potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons lightly salted butter
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- black olive slices
Other Materials for Creating the Ghosts:
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling water until tender.
- Drain, transfer to a mixing bowl and mash with the butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using the pen, draw different shaped ghosts on the wax paper. Use your imagination - make them tall, short, fat and skinny!
- Cut out each ghost and place the cut out on a plate. Using the wax paper as your guide, spoon the mashed potatoes onto the cut-out ghost. Use the black olive slices for eyes or decorate as you wish.
Time-saving Tip: Use instant mashed Idaho® potato flakes instead of fresh potatoes. Both taste great!