Lemon Rosemary Melting Idaho® Potatoes
- 3 pounds Yukon gold Idaho® potatoes
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus sliced lemon if desired
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Peel the potatoes and chop off the ends so they're flat. Slice the potatoes into about 1 inch thick slices.
- Combine the melted butter, lemon juice, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the potatoes in a single layer in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Pour the butter mixture evenly over the top.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Take the dish out and flip the potatoes over. Roast for another 15 minutes. Remove the dish and flip the potatoes one more time. Combine the chicken broth and garlic and pour over top. Add lemon slices as well, if desired. Return to the oven and roast for a final 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender. Serve hot with the liquid from the bottom of the pan.