Fish And Potato Hot Salad
This is a revamped recipe from our Russet Recipe Rescue Contest, originally submitted by Hidemi Walsh.
- 1 ½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- pinch salt
- 2 red-skinned Idaho® potatoes, peeled and diced
- 6 ounces cod fish fillet, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup cut green beans, washed and drained
- Mix together mayonnaise, maple syrup, lemon juice, salt and black pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan, cover with water and simmer until just soft, about 15 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place fish pieces into a small saucepan, add 3 tablespoons water, cover and simmer on low-medium heat until fish is fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, fish and green beans into the bowl with the mayonnaise mixture. Toss to coat and transfer to a serving plate.
Yield: 2 servings