Ana's Giant Breakfast Burrito
- 3 ounces ground sausage
- 1 ounce diced onions
- 2 dashes Montreal Seasoning
- 3 ounces shredded Idaho® Potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 12-inch flour tortilla
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 2 ounces Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Jalapeños
- 2 ounces medium picante sauce
- Cook ground sausage with onions and Montreal Seasoning.
- In separate pan, cook shredded Idaho® Potatoes in pan until crispy. Scramble eggs and cook well.
- Grill the tortilla over low heat. Sprinkle cheese blend evenly across tortilla. Layer each ingredient in the center of the tortilla, with egg added last.
- When ingredients are in place, sprinkle Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Jalapeños over all ingredients.
- Fold in one side of the tortilla and roll into burrito.
- Serve with picante sauce and garnish with orange slice.