The Idaho Potato Commission’s August #iTuber Sweepstakes Offers Idaho® Potato Fans Four Chances to Win an iPad
Follow the Big Idaho® Potato Truck on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook to Win
EAGLE, Idaho, August 9, 2013—This month the Idaho Potato Commission (IPC) will launch the Big Idaho® Potato Truck #iTuber sweepstakes, offering fans of Idaho® potatoes four chances to win an Apple iPad. Participating fans can enter to win on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook by tagging #iTuber and answering a deliciously simple question: What’s your favorite way to eat Idaho® potatoes?
“We’re pleased to launch this exciting sweepstakes for all the loyal fans of Idaho® potatoes,” said Frank Muir, President and CEO, IPC. “This iPad giveaway is a small way to show our appreciation for the folks who’ve been cheering on the Big Idaho® Potato Truck’s nationwide tour all summer!”
Fans may enter the sweepstakes in one of three ways:
- Twitter: Follow @idahopotato and @bigidahopotato and tweet your favorite way to eat Idaho® potatoes using #iTuber. Example: I love mashed Idaho® potatoes! #iTuber.
- Instagram: Post a photo or video of your favorite way to eat Idaho® potatoes and tag #iTuber @idahopotatoes @bigidahopotato.
- Facebook: Like our Big Idaho® Potato Tour Facebook page and click on our app to enter your information to win, then post a status update using #iTuber!
Follow the IPC and Big Idaho® Potato Truck’s social media networks at the following links:
- @idahopotato on Twitter: http://twitter.com/idahopotato
- @bigidahopotato on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bigidahopotato
- @idahopotatoes on Instagram: http://instagram.com/idahopotatoes
- @bigidahopotato on Instagram: http://instagram.com/bigidahopotato
- Famous Idaho® Potatoes on Facebook: http://facebook.com/famousidahopotatoes
- Big Idaho® Potato Tour on Facebook: http://facebook.com/bigidahopotatotour
One iPad winner will be randomly selected each week using Random.org, and winners will be announced on August 9, 16, 23 and 30. The contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age. For the complete rules and guidelines for entering the #iTuber sweepstakes, visit http://www.bigidahopotato.com/2013/08/ituber-sweepstakes-guidelines/.
For all the latest news on Idaho® potatoes, sign up for our Tater Talk newsletter at http://www.idahopotato.com/newsletter_signup.
About the Idaho Potato Commission
Established in 1937, the Idaho Potato Commission (IPC) is a state agency that is responsible for promoting and protecting the famous “Grown in Idaho®” seal, a federally registered certification mark that assures consumers they are purchasing genuine, top-quality Idaho® potatoes. Idaho’s growing season of warm days and cool nights, ample mountain–fed irrigation and rich volcanic soil, give Idaho® potatoes their unique texture, taste and dependable performance. These ideal growing conditions are what differentiate Idaho® potatoes from potatoes grown in other states.
# # #