Warm Fingerling Potato Salad with Sherry Vinaigrette
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ounces diced pancetta
- 1.5 pounds Idaho® Fingerling Potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup celery leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- In a small bowl, combine the shallot, vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard. Let sit 10 minutes. Whisk in the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Add the pancetta to a large skillet set over medium heat. Cook until browned and crisp, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pancetta to a paper towel to drain.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet, cut-side down. Cook 5-8 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. Stir in the pancetta and peas and cook 1 minute, or until heated through. Remove from heat and add the dressing. Stir in the radishes, celery leaves, and capers. Sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.