Parchment Roasted Fingerlings
- 2 pounds Idaho® fingerling potatoes, rinsed, patted dry and cut in half
- 1 head of garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2 - 3 sprigs of thyme
- 2 sprigs of sage
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cut a large piece of parchment paper the same size as a rimmed baking sheet. Set aside.
- Place potatoes and garlic in a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Season with a few pinches of kosher salt and black pepper, tossing to combine. Tip out potatoes and garlic on to the center of the parchment paper. Top with rosemary, thyme and sage.
- Fold the parchment paper in half over the potatoes so that each side meets in the middle across the center of the potato bundle. Fold and crimp the edges underneath before baking for 45 minutes or until the parchment is toasted and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the potatoes cool for 10 minutes inside the parchment before serving opening the parchment bundle to release any excess steam.