Low Sodium Breakfast Taco
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sage, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon thyme
- 4 cups liquid eggs
- 2 pounds Idaho® hashbrowns
- 1 package (24) corn tortillas
- 1 pounds J & M oven roasted turkey, diced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine hashbrowns and oil, mixing well. Spray a 13 x 9 baking pan. Spread hashbrowns evenly and bake for 20 minutes until browned.
- Coat a 12-inch saute pan with nonstick spray. Scramble eggs with onions and peppers.
- Mix sage and thyme together.
- Fill tortilla with 1/2 cup mixture, fold in half. Microwave for 20 seconds.
- Serve with picante sauce.
- Optional: Top with low-fat cheese.