Idaho® Potato Dinner Pizza Frittata
- 1 medium Idaho® potato, peeled, very thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Spray a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Cover the bottom and sides of the pie pan with the potato slices, overlapping the edges to cover the bottom and sides of the pan. Spray with cooking spray. Bake until potatoes are tender and beginning to lightly brown on edges, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350° F.
- Spoon the pasta sauce onto the potato crust, then top with the broccoli.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a small bowl. Pour over the broccoli. Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the eggs are set and the cheese is lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.
Cook’s Tip: May use fresh small broccoli florets, if desired (about 3/4 inch pieces)