Idaho® Potato Breakfast Pizza with Bacon, Rosemary and Smoked Gouda
- 1 Gyro 'wrap' (Sysco will have this)
- 1/4 cup diced Idaho red potatoes, deep fried until golden brown
- 1/4 cup slab bacon diced, roasted until golden brown
- 1/4 cup shredded smoked Gouda
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary minced
- 2 eggs, cracked
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives for garnish, minced
- Place the gyro bread on a greased sheet pan.
- Sprinkle the bacon and potatoes about 1/2 inches from the edge in a circle to form a ring with a hole in it.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly, slide the eggs in the center and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place under broiler until eggs are desired doneness, garnish with chives and serve immediately.