Idaho® Potato and Litehouse® Ranch Pot Pies
Tender, diced Idaho® potatoes are served in a small ramekin with a variety of classic, comforting flavors then topped with a crispy baked pie shell and baked until golden and bubbly.
- ½ cup Idaho® potatoes, diced and par-cooked, see below
- ¼ cup beef, chicken or vegetable broth, see below
- 2 tablespoons Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch sauce, see below
- 1 tablespoon desired inclusions, par-cooked, see below
- Pre-made pie dough, as needed
- Egg wash, as needed
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In an 8-ounce ramekin, add potatoes, broth, dressing and vegetables.
- Top with pie dough and make a slit in the center.
- Brush with egg wash and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
Pot Pie Combinations
Mac Daddy – diced Idaho russet potatoes, creamy Litehouse Cheddar Cheese Ranch sauce, bacon and fresh herbs.
Litehouse Cheddar Cheese Ranch Recipe: Mix 1 cup finely shredded cheddar with 1 cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing.
Hot Chicken – diced chicken thighs, Litehouse Nashville Hot Ranch sauce, diced Idaho red potatoes, onions, bell pepper and celery.
Litehouse Nashville Hot Ranch Sauce Recipe: Mix 1 cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing, 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 teaspoons paprika, 2 teaspoons chili powder, 2 teaspoons salt and 2 teaspoons garlic powder until smooth in a blender.
French Onion - slow-cooked onions, diced Idaho russet potatoes, beef gravy and Litehouse Caramelized Onion and Gruyere Ranch sauce, garlic and thyme.
Litehouse Caramelized Onion and Gruyere Ranch Sauce Recipe: Mix 1 cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch dressing, 4 ounces caramelized onions and 1 ounce Gruyere cheese until smooth in a blender.
Yield: 1 (7 oz) pot pie