Baked Idaho® Potato with Baby Spinach, Tapenade and Goat Cheese with Pine Nuts
- 4 Idaho® potatoes
- 20 pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 anchovy filets rinsed
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- Pre-heat the oven to 425° F.
- Rub potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle them with salt and pepper, and prick them with the tines of a fork. Place them on a baking sheet. Cook for approximately 50 minutes or until able to insert a fork without resistance. Remove from oven.
- Place olives, capers, lemon juice, anchovies and basil leaves in a bowl of a food processor and process to combine. Set aside.
- Scoop out flesh of potatoes and place 8-10 baby spinach leaves inside scooped potato, place potato flesh back in potato on top of spinach leaves.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of tapenade, 1 tablespoon of goat chees and ½ tablespoon of pine nuts.
Yield: 4 potatoes