Urban Table Idaho® Morning Potatoes
The Urban Table serves this frittata with breakfast pastries along with jams and jellies.
- 1 pound Yukon Gold Idaho® Potatoes, cooked, medium diced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespon herb blend
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the cracked eggs, milk, Parmesan and herb blend. Mix well and set aside.
- Sauté the potatoes, roasted red peppers and caramelized onions on medium high heat in a nonstick skillet.
- Add the milk and egg mixture to the sautéed vegetables and slightly scramble.
- Put skillet in oven for 15 to 20 minutes until firm to the touch.