Sundried Tomato Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup bottled, chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1/2 teaspoon good-quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch paprika
- Pinch cinnamon
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- In a small food processor, process tomatoes until pureed. Add all remaining ingredients except mayonnaise to the processor and process until smooth.
- Remove 1 1/2 tablespoons of the tomato mixture to a small bowl.
- In small mixing bowl, stir together mayonnaise and tomato mixture until well combined. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve at room temperature.