- 4 medium Idaho Potatoes (5.5 oz. each), washed and diced
- Juice of one fresh lime
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup diced green or red bell pepper
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped celery or radish
- 1 cup shredded-low fat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup non-fat sour cream
- In boiling water, cook diced potatoes about 5 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain potatoes well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine lime juice with salsa. Add potatoes, black beans and bell pepper, stirring to combine well. Add optional ingredients, if desired, and stir to combine.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions in microwave or conventional oven.
- Place one warm tortilla on a plate. Top tortilla with 1/4 of potato mixture, placing it to one side of tortilla, Roll up tortilla, folding in ends so that mixture doesn't fall out. Serve as is or place all four filled tortillas seam side down on a microwave-safe dish and microwave 2-3 minutes, turning wraps over after each minute.