Idaho® Potato Roll-Ups
- 2 cups mashed Idaho® potatoes
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound (8 slices) deli ham
- Yellow prepared mustard (optional, to taste)
- 24 green beans, trimmed and blanched
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the mashed potatoes and the cheddar cheese.
- Assemble the roll-ups one at a time: lay a slice of ham on a clean cutting board or counter top (spread ham with a little mustard, if desired.) Using a spoon, pat about 1/4 cup of the potato mixture along the short end of the ham slice. Top potato mixture with three string beans placed lengthwise along the short end of the ham slice. Carefully roll up the ham so that the beans and potato mixture are in the center of the roll. Repeat to make 8 rolls.
- Place roll-ups on a microwave-safe plate, leaving space between them. Cover plate with wax paper and microwave on high for 2 minutes, turning every 30 seconds, or until heated through and cheese is melted.