Devilish Idaho® Potato Mummies
- 2 large Idaho® potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce
- Kosher salt
- cracked black pepper
- 8 sliced black olives
- 4 sticks of mozzarella string cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Scrub the potatoes clean and place directly on the oven rack. Pierce each potato several times with a fork or sharp knife.
- Bake 1 hour, and then remove to cool until you can handle them.
- Cut each potato in half and carefully scoop out the insides into a medium bowl. Making sure to leave at least 1/4 inch on the potato skin.
- Stir in the butter, Greek yogurt, paprika, and hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Place the potato skins on a baking sheet and scoop 1/4th of the potato mixture back into each skin
- Lay strings of the mozzarella cheese across each potato in a zig-zag pattern. Making it look mummy-ish. Carefully place the olive "eyes" on the potatoes.
- Return to the oven and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes, or just until the cheese begins to melt.