- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 6 butter flavored crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large Idaho Potato, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- Place margarine in a 1-cup microwave-safe glass measure; microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 45 seconds, or until melted. Combine melted margarine, crushed crackers, cheese, garlic powder, salt, paprika and pepper in a medium bowl; add potato slices, tossing gently to coat.
- Arrange coated potato slices in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate; sprinkle with any remaining crumb mixture. Cover with wax paper and microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, rotating pie plate a half-turn after 2 minutes.
Yield: 2 servings
Fat: 18 g
Protein: 10 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
(Recipe Photo Contest Winner)