Mint Potato Salad with Honey Roasted Peanuts
- 1 pound Idaho® Cal red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup honey-roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium pot, bring potatoes to a boil in salted water over high heat. Then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat; drain and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Cut cooled potatoes in quarters and transfer to a large bowl with remaining ingredients; gently toss to combine. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled.
Sugar: 22 g
Sodium: 210 mg
Fat: 12 g
Fiber: 6 g
Protein: 7 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg