Nothing satisfies like potatoes, especially these crunchy, browned, herb-crusted potato wedges. They're great with ketchup, fat-free sour cream, or all by themselves.
- 1 pound small Idaho® potatoes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Coat a heavy baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut each potato in half crosswise. Place the halves cut side down on the cutting board and cut each into 4 wedges. Place the potatoes in a mound on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a cup, mix the oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Pour over the potato wedges and toss to mix well. Spread the potatoes out on the sheet.
- Bake, stirring 2 or 3 times, until tender and lightly browned, about 35 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Yield: 4 servings
Sodium: 150 mg
Fat: 2.5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
(Recipe Photo Contest Winner)