Pittsburgh-style Chicken ‘n Fries Sandwich
- 36 frozen Idaho® crinkle cut Idaho® French fries
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted if desired
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced into 6 slices
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Bake the fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken breast strips on a grill pan or skillet over medium heat until no longer pink in center, about 10 minutes.
- Divide the chicken breast strips among the buns. Top each with 6 fries, a lettuce leaf, a slice of tomato and 1 teaspoon ketchup.