Parmesan Fried Idaho® Potatoes
- 2 pounds Idaho® Russet potatoes peeled and medium diced
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ounce garlic, fresh minced
- 1 gallon olive oil for frying, heated to 350 degrees
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Heat oil to 350 degrees, fry cubes in oil until golden brown, drain and keep warm.
- Combine the Idaho® potatoes, parmesan, garlic, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a paper cone.
- Optional: serve with herb mayo for dipping.
Yield: 4 servings
The Ohio State University