Mashed Idaho® Potatoes with Chobani® Greek Yogurt
- ¾ cup Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 pounds Idaho® Russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- Cook potatoes in a pot of salted, boiling water until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain and return the potatoes to the pot and mash with a potato masher.
- In a small saucepan, bring butter and milk to a simmer and cook on low until butter is melted.
- Add mixture to potatoes and stir to combine. If necessary, mash potatoes further for smooth consistency.
Optional: For a smoother consistency, place boiled potatoes in a stand mixer or use a hand mixer to whip until smooth.
- Add yogurt, salt, and pepper, and stir until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl, and garnish with chives.